InC.G Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Preach And Deliver Captivate Your Audience Kill Bad Habit

Répondre au sujet    InC.G Index du Forum » InC.G » InC.G Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Preach And Deliver Captivate Your Audience Kill Bad Habit
Auteur Message
quimich

Message Preach And Deliver Captivate Your Audience Kill Bad Habit Répondre en citant

Preach and Deliver: Captivate Your Audience, Kill Bad Habits, and Master the Art of Sermon Delivery
by Brandon Hilgemann
rating: 4.6 (3 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Preach and Deliver: Captivate Your Audience, Kill Bad Habits, and Master the Art of Sermon Delivery
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Preach and Deliver: Captivate Your Audience, Kill Bad Habits, and Master the Art of Sermon Delivery

No matter how good your message, if your delivery is poor, your audience won't receive it. Even a great message with poor delivery will result in a disengaged audience.

In my years of education at great Christian institutions, I learned the message of the Bible. But I didn't learn how to deliver that message. It took me a decade of failure, learning from great preachers, and years of research to learn the principles in this book.

Preach and Deliver is a practical guide that will teach you the best practices for body language, eye contact, pauses, humor, illustrations, notes, and much more.

This book will change the way you deliver a sermon so that you can preach in a powerful way that grips the hearts and minds of your audience.

But passive listening alone will not make you a better preacher. That's why at the end of every chapter, I have included an action step to apply what you learned.

If you want to master the fundamentals of sermon delivery, this book is for you.

Details:
price: $4.99
bound: 4 hours
publisher: Brandon Hilgemann
lang: English
asin: B06XH297QY
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

5d8a9798ff

The+Changed+Life%3A+%28A+Timeless+Classic%29Book of Genesis: Read through with Chapter by Chapter Study Questions (Bible Study Collections) (Volume 1)Sport Industry Research and Analysis: An Approach to Informed Decision MakingCotton and Wool (Classic Reprint)Birthday Wishes for Monica: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids, Monica)WHAT IS THE FATHER STEPHEN’S 73RD MEDICAL MENTAL DISEASE DISORDER LINKED TO THE CROSS IN THE HOLY BIBLEEconomics and Other Disciplines: Assessing New Economic Currents (Routledge Advances in Social Economics)Bulletin de la Société Centrale de l'Yonne pour l'Encouragement de l'Agriculture, 1880, Vol. 24 (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)Noah%27s+Brother%27s+Ark+Sets+SailThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Packaging Automation

Dim 9 Juil - 08:01 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 9 Juil - 08:01 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    InC.G Index du Forum » InC.G » InC.G Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation